If you Love to Shop and Enjoy Fashion Shows and All the Glam, then this is the Event You Have to Go To! The fashion-guru and editor at Beauty Chronicles is happy to announce that we will be hosting The Official Miami “Fashion’s Night Out” on September 10, 2010. The event will be held at the fabulous Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach from 6pm-11pm.
Click the Image to Visit BeautyChronicles.com
Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) is an unprecedented global initiative created to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence, boost the industry’s economy, and put the fun back in shopping. For one night last September, in New York City and twelve other cities around the world, designers, celebrities, models, and fashion editors staged exciting, one-of-a-kind events in stores open after-hours to the public.
And it’s happening again, for the first time in Miami Beach! Keep updated with the event here at LoveDrives, because if there’s one real world thing I love, it’s fashion!
20 Important Things Every Woman Should Cross Off Her List Before Getting Married:
1. Live by herself for at least a year.
2. Live with someone else for at least a year.
3. Recover from a broken heart.
4. Have a vacation fling.
5. Take a road-trip with a group of girlfriends.
6. Relish sleeping in a queen-sized bed by herself.
7. Get her finances in order.
8. Learn to love her body.
9. Have sex with at least one person she’d never want to marry
(or introduce to mom).
10. Find reliable birth control.
11. Pay off as much credit card debt and student loans as possible.
12. Spend way too much on a something frivolous.
13. Exorcise all past relationship demons.
14. Travel somewhere exotic.
15. Establish a strong circle of friends.
16. Forgive her parents for not being perfect.
17. Have at least one night she can’t quite remember.
18. Experience some really bad first dates.
19. Find hobbies that fulfill her.
20. Celebrate her 25th birthday.
Read the full article:
“20 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Gets Married”